Grab discounted pupus and cocktails including Brennecke’s World Famous Mai Tai for only $5.95! Check out the full menu here: http://happyhourhawaii.com/profile.php?id=349
1. IT’S FREE (For Real)
2. HAPPY HOUR MENUS (Descriptions, Times, Items, Prices)
3. RESTAURANT MANAGED (They Update The Info)
5. GPS-BASED (It Knows Where You Are)
Happy Hour is a great way to chill with your friends and family & grab great deals at the same time (who doesn’t love that)! We also have a website www.HappyHourHawaii.com!
BONUS: 15% OFF Your ENTIRE Bill by printing the coupon below or downloading the FREE Happy Hour Hawa
Did you know that www.HappyHourHawaii.com has FREE mobile apps for the best happy hour info on the go! Whether you are on Oahu, Maui, Big Island, Lanai, or Kauai….we have a happy hour for you!
Free & GPS-Based: Android/iPhone/iPad! Search Happy Hour Hawaii in the app store or scan our QR code on our Facebook page! Mahalo and Cheers!
I came across this and thought you would enjoy it! Perfect for the end of a hot summer here in Hawaii!
· 3 cups cherries (weighing 1lb)
· 1 large green apple (weighing 6oz)
· 1 lime (weighing 3 1/2oz)
· 1 cup whiskey
· ½ cup of sweet and sour mix (homemade recipe follows)
1. Pit cherries; set aside. Peel away apple and lime skin and cut fruit into quarters.
2. Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until mixture is pureed. Mixture will be thick.
3. Pour mixture into popsicle forms and freeze for about 2 hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. Insert popsicle sticks and finish freezing popsicles overnight. To release popsicles run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 2-3 seconds.
Sweet and Sour Mix
· 1/2 cup water
· 1/2 cup sugar
· 1 cup lemon juice
1. Place sugar and water in a sauce pan and heat until sugar dissolves. Add lemon juice and stir to combine. Set aside to cool before using.
Happy Aloha and First Friday!!!! We hope you have a wonderful weekend!
The mysterious manta ray is one of the largest fishes in the ocean with wingspans of up to 20 feet or more and Hawaii Island offers your best opportunity to encounter these amazing creatures.
As intimidating as these otherworldly mantas look, they are actually quite friendly. Unlike stingrays or eagle rays, mantas do not have stingers. They feed on microscopic plankton, which accounts for their large, gaping mouths. To learn more on how you can experience this amazing opportunity, click here: http://ow.ly/biTVh
Mahalo Big Island Visitors Bureau for this great article